Monday, April 10, 2017

🏰 BOOK REVIEW: Greenhouse Gardening: How to Build and Sustain a Greenhouse Garden by Emma Brooks

I have always loved to garden even though the Prince tells me that it's not very Princess-like. Phooey. I like getting my fingernails dirty. It's something about making things grow out of the earth and being able to eat them that makes me want to get down and dirty with the best of them.

I've never had a greenhouse. We have really talented people to tend to the gardens but never have I thought about a greenhouse. Maybe our gardeners might have, but I haven't. But wouldn't that be the neatest thing and go one step further and grow VEGETABLES year round? I don't mean those yucky vegetables grocery stores sell. I want organic vegetables. At least I know where they came from.

In Greenhouse Gardening: How To Build and Sustain A Greenhouse Garden by Emma Brooks, I have found a great resource that will help me grow things in a climate-controlled environment if I so desire at some point. And if the Prince gives me too much flack, I can at least get one of the gardeners to start one for me and I could sneak in now and then to talk to the little plants to make sure they're doing fine. I give this book 4 magic wands!


No comments:

Post a Comment